1)The story took place in the Northeastern Deciduous Forest.
1. The story took place in U.S. New York Hudson Highlands in Teatown the Northeastern Deciduous Forest.
2. The connections are that it's in New York in the Northeast, it gets cold in the winter, and that it has forests.
1#THE CAPITAL OF NEW JERSY IS TRENTON.
2#THERE ARE 8,115,011 PEOPLE LIVING IN NEW JERSY
3# NEW JERSY COVERS 8,215 SQUARE MILES (12,277 SQUARE KILOMETERS) IT IS THE 46TH LARGEST STATE
1. Maryland is a middle Atlantic-state.
2. Maryland covers a total area of 12,193 square miles.
1.That new hampshire is two hour trip from the eastern and six other states are smaller than New hampshire
1. Rhode Island's natural resourses include lobsters and clams.
2.Rhode Island covers 1,231 square miles (3,188 square kilomiters)
3.Rhode Island's scenic landscape attracts many artists to the state.
the story took place on Montpelier is capital Vermont largest City. In the story i got a conection of the USA to the other curties in are farm they grow corn, apple , trees . In the USA we have mountains.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.