1. Finish your advice column by writing the two paragraphs and adding images.
2. For poetry, you are going to write 3 different poems about the city you are featuring in your magazine. Follow the directions on the "Poetry" page on the South Webquest.
3. Check over all of you writing from the whole magazine. On the cover page, you can delete that part that says "Weather Data" because we didn't have enough time to complete a section on Weather.
4. Follow the directions on the last page "Sharing Your Project" in order to share and complete your project.
5. If you have extra time, you can read through your classmates' travel magazines on Kidblog and leave POSITIVE comments on their work.