1. Click HERE to download the chart you will use to write your perimeters. Use Notability.
2. Measure the perimeters of the shapes.
1. Click HERE to watch a video on area and perimeter.
2. Click HERE to complete an activity on perimeter.
3. Click HERE to complete a 2nd activity on perimeter.
4. Complete the worksheet on perimeter.
If you finish early....
5. Create a video on Explain Everything on how to find the perimeter of a shape. Follow the direction below.
Page 1- Title Page: How to Find the Perimeter of a Shape
Page 2- perimeter of an EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE
(all the sides are the same length)
Page 3- perimeter of a SQUARE (all the sides are the same length)
Page 4- perimeter of a RECTANGLE (2 sides are the same length).
Page 5- Concluding Page- Thanks for watching!
1. Click HERE to complete the quick check.
2. Click HERE to complete the warmup on Notability.
When you finish...
3. Finish your Explain Everything Video from yesterday.
4. If you finished the Adding Mixed Numbers Explain Everything Video from yesterday, you are going to create a video explaining how to SUBTRACT Mixed Numbers. Follow the directions below.
Page #1: Title Page- How to Subtract Mixed Numbers
Page #2: 5 3/7 - 2 5/7 =
Page #3: 4 2/8 - 2 5/8 =
Page #4: MAKE UP YOUR OWN
Page #5: Concluding Page- Thanks for watching!
*****Don't forget to simplify the fraction in the final answer if possible!
1. Click HERE to take the quick check on adding Mixed Numbers.
2. Grab a worksheet on adding mixed numbers and complete it by yourself or with a friend.
3. You are going to create a movie on Explain Everything explaining how to add mixed numbers. Follow the steps below.
Page #1- Title: Adding Mixed Numbers
Page #2- 5 3/4 + 3 3/4=
Page #3- 8 2/3 + 3 2/3=
Page #4- MAKE UP YOUR OWN.
Page #5- Conclusion: Thanks for watching!